Social icons

вторник, 22 марта 2016 г.

MBFWRussia \ First day \ Saint-Tokyo + Street Style


EN: 
Greetings, dear friends. The Mercedez-Benz fashion week has come to an end, and now I want to sum up my experience. So what were the highlights, something interesting and unusual? 
11.03.16 - First day. The only show I really want to focus my attention on is Saint-Tokyo. I have always been telling you that everything that Ura Pitenin creates - I fall in love with. It is a true compassion towards his brand, his thoughts, and his ideas. And the fall-winter show wasn't an exception. Some people say that the collection was over the top, and overloaded with prints, textures, but I personally think that he managed to combine things that are not meant to be together, and really made it work, which I think is beautiful. As I mentioned on the collage above, I am in love with the jacket form the 3rd photo. It's an explosion! Ura, keep one for me !
____________________________________________________________________
RU : Всем привет, дорогие друзья. Вот и закончилась неделя моды Mercedes-Benz fashion week Russia и я хочу медленно начать подводить итоги. Что же было интересного, запоминающегося и необычного?
11.03.16 - Первый день. Единственный показ, о котором я хотела бы рассказать - это SAINT-TOKYO .
Я всегда вам говорила, что то, что делает Юра - это любовь. Это вечная любовь к его бренду, к его мыслям, к его идеям. И показ коллекции fall-winter не исключение. Некоторые говорят, что коллекция слишком перегружена, много принтов, разные фактуры, но я думаю,что у Юры получилось сочетать не сочетаемое и это действительно прекрасно. Как написано на коллаже выше, я просто влюбилась в жилет на фото 3. Это какой-то взрыв! Юра, отложи для меня одну!

EN: How can we do without street style photos? This season I decided not to wear a costume on the 1st day, I just went to see my friends from Outlaw Moscow and have put together a total look. Specifically: a black leather jacket, literally just taken off Maxim Bashkaev's shoulder, a black t-shirt, and trousers, which I fell in love with. The look came out quite simple, but very stylish at the same time. As for accessories, I picked a black leather bag by Guess and frames from Freyrs Sunglasses & FAKOSHIMA. I think that the most important thing is to keep up with the season and not go over the top with your look. So, I think that everything has worked out just fine, and I was successful. At least, I hope so.
____________________________________________________________________
RU: И куда же мы без street style фото? В этом сезоне я решила не надевать на первый день костюм, я просто пришла к своим друзьям из OUTlAW MOSCOW и собрала себе total look. А именно : черная косуха, в прямом смысле снятая с плеча Максима Башкаева, черная футболка и брюки, в которые я влюбилась. Лук получился достаточно простым, но в то же время очень стильным. Из аксессуаров я выбрала черную кожаную сумку от GUESS и очки от FREYRS SUNGLASSES \ Я думаю, что самое важно - соблюдать сезонность и не перебарщивать с образом. Так что, думаю. у меня все получилось успешно,  ну я надеюсь на это  

Ph by Eseniyaa (inst: @eseniyaa)


Ph by Slava www.nepohozhie.com (inst: @nepohozhie)






ph by Chumikov Sergei (inst: @chumikov_s)

Порой, не хватает тетради,чтобы записать все свои мысли.

Elizabeth Gysevskaya (с). Технологии Blogger.

LookBook

❤
" If you want a nice body, go get it. If you want to become a lawyer, study your ass off. If you want nice hair, pick a style and get it done. Stop being afraid and motivate yourself. Find yourself. Find your happiness, because it`s out there waiting for you." Liza Gysevskaya \ Fashion blogger / Model

Search

recent posts

INSTAGRAM