Social icons

понедельник, 28 ноября 2016 г.

16 STATION x OUTLAW MOSCOW


EN: Hey everyone! ♡ Today, after some time of my absence, I really want to share with you our shooting for "16 station" store and tell you a bit about the store. 16 STATION 16station is the store in the heart of Saint-Petersburg, where brands such as: "Outlaw Moscow", "Pirosmani", "Sorry I'm not", "Saint-Tokyo", "075" and others are shown. 
Today I will show you my vision of outdoor clothes from OUTLAW MOSCOW www.outlaw.ru ("16 station" is the only one store in Saint-Petersburg, which cooperates with this brand)
____________________________________________________________________
RU: Всем привет, дорогие друзья! Сегодня, спустя некоторое время моего отсутствия, я бы хотела поделиться с вами нашей съемкой для магазина 16station и рассказать немного про сам store.
16 STATION - это магазин в самом центре Петербурга, где представлены такие бренды, как : Outlaw Moscow, Pirosmani, Sorry i`m not, Saint Tokyo, 075 и другие.
Сегодня я покажу вам мое видение образа с верхней одеждой от OUTLAW MOSCOW www.outlaw.ru (16 station - единственные представители бренда в Петербурге).

"Как узнать, что человек повернут на бренде? Посмотрите на его телефон"
EN: We are friends with "Outlaw Moscow" for a quite long time, each fashion week season does not pass for me without their clothing, which we composed together (postings from fashion week will be soon-I promise!).
As for me, they are one of the most talented and skilled fashion designers on the russian market. I can compare clothes and garments, which were created by "Outlaw Moscow", only with a feeling of love. I am ready to wear everything, that they will show me - I am serious. 
For the street style shooting of the "16 station" me and my boyfriend took similar "AYТЛО" jackets, but sometimes I was changing it with a raincoat, also I was wearing PRADA shoes and a jumpsuit, which I chose from store's range (Unfortunatelly, I did not remember, how the brand is called). I extremely enjoyed the details: insets and inscriptions-it is a common and widespread experience in the fashion world, certain trend of 2016. 
When I was selecting photos, I accidentally noticed a small detail, which gladdened me a lot - the inscription "ideals" on jumpsuit's hip-pocket.
For the wonderful photos, I undoubtelly want to thank my dear Eseniya (instagram.com/eseniyaa). In the nearest future we are going to make quite many photoshoots, do not forget to subscribe for this talented photographer.
____________________________________________________________________
RU: С OUTLAW MOSCOW я дружу уже достаточно давно, ни один сезон недели моды не проходит для меня без лука, совместно составленного с ребятами (посты с недели моды будут уже очень скоро, обещаю!).
Для меня они одни из самых талантливых дизайнеров  на российском рынке. Вещи, которые они делают - это просто любовь. Я готова носить всё, что они мне покажут, без шуток. 
На street style съемку для 16STATION мы с Жорой взяли одинаковые куртки "AYTЛO", иногда я чередовала ее с плащом, также на мне ботинки Prada и комбинезон, выбранный из того, что было в магазине (бренд, к сожалению, не помню). Мне очень понравились детали, в виде вставок и надписей - это довольно-таки частое явление в мире моды, некий тренд 2016-го года. Казалось бы, обычный oversize комбинезон, но такая маленькая деталь, как "идеалы" на заднем кармане, очень порадовала меня, когда я просматривала и отбирала фотографии. 
За чудесные снимки, несомненно, хочу поблагодарить мою дорогую Есению (instagram.com/eseniyaa) /  В будущем нас ждет очень много совместных съемок, так что не забывайте подписываться на этого талантливого человечка. 


Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.

Порой, не хватает тетради,чтобы записать все свои мысли.

Elizabeth Gysevskaya (с). Технологии Blogger.

LookBook

❤
" If you want a nice body, go get it. If you want to become a lawyer, study your ass off. If you want nice hair, pick a style and get it done. Stop being afraid and motivate yourself. Find yourself. Find your happiness, because it`s out there waiting for you." Liza Gysevskaya \ Fashion blogger / Model

Search

recent posts

INSTAGRAM